Are you sick of needing a garage door opener remote to gain access into your garage? There are some times that you want to be able to get in and out without being in your car and within reach of the remote. The solution to this problem is a keypad or keyless entry system to your garage door opener. There are several benefits that come from choosing to have one of these keypads installed on your garage door. AAA Action Garage Doors is here to talk about some why you may want to consider having a keypad installed on your garage door.
Advantages of Garage Door Keypad
Many people buy one of these keypads and install them on their garage door without even fully understanding the many features that come with it. There is a pamphlet that comes with every keypad and should be read thoroughly so that you can have a better understanding of what you are getting. Following is a rundown of some of the features that comes with the keypad, that you may not know or realize.
– Temporary Garage Door Opener Code for Guests: This is one of the best features of the entire keypad. You don’t have to worry about giving your guests and neighbors the actual code to your garage door. You can provide them with a temporary code that will still give them access for a limited amount of time. You can have this PIN expire so you don’t even have to think about it later.
– Garage Door Keypad One Button Close: You don’t actually have to put in your code to have the garage door close once it has been opened. If you hit the ENTER key without putting in the code, the garage door will go down. This is a great time saver than many people aren’t aware of.
– Use Keypad with Multiple Garage Doors: Most keypads can be paired with up to three garage doors. Some people have 2-3 separate garage doors on their house and this can be helpful. Then you don’t have to have a keypad installed for each individual garage door.
– Reset Garage Door Personal Code: You don’t want to have the same code for too long. This is especially true when you have given your code to several neighbors in a pinch. You can and should reset your personal code so that your garage and home stay as secure as possible.
– Garage Door Keypad is a Permanent Fixture: When you are only dealing with garage door opener remotes, they are often lost and misplaced which puts you needing to buy a replacement. With the keypad entry, it is permanently fixed to your home so that you don’t have to think about it again and have no chance of misplacing it.
Garage Door Services in Summerlin, North LV, Henderson, Enterprise, Paradise, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Anthem, Desert Shores, Green Valley Ranch, Inspirada, Mountain’s Edge, Peccole Ranch, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, The Lakes & Las Vegas Nevada
Anytime you are facing garage door problems or are looking for a trustworthy company to help you with installations and other garage door services, AAA Action Garage Doors is here for you. Call us today!