The garage doors to your commercial building are more than likely one of the main entrances to the building. This is more than likely where you store your goods and the inventory necessary to keep your business going. Commercial garage doors are something that you definitely want to maintain properly as they are protecting your business from theft and other security issues. This can leave business owners wondering when it is time to replace their garage doors. AAA Action Garage Doors is here to talk about some of the ways you can tell it is time for commercial garage door replacement.
How Long Does a Commercial Garage Door Last?
When you choose the right commercial garage doors and they are installed properly, you can expect them to last decades before you are replacing them again. Sometimes, the garage doors on a building that you have purchased for your business might not be able to withstand the tests of time for a number of reasons including lack of maintenance, low quality, and improper installation. Here are some signs that you should be looking for that point to commercial garage door replacement.
– Frequent Garage Door Repairs: You don’t want to continue to deal with an older commercial garage door that is constantly breaking for one reason or another. If you are having frequent breakdowns, it might be time to look into replacement rather than repair.
– Damage to Garage Doors: Since your commercial garage doors are protecting your building from the elements, it isn’t uncommon for them to sustain damage in some way. Sometimes, there is an accident that includes a vehicle colliding with your garage doors and causing damage. If the damage is extensive, you may have to replace rather than repair.
– Garage Door Safety Features: Some business owners experience theft. When your commercial garage door has been compromised by someone breaking into them, it can leave them without the necessary safety features to ensure your business is protected against future break ins.
– Age of Garage Door: As your commercial garage door ages, it will not be as efficient and operation might go downhill. If your garage door has gotten old enough that it isn’t working right or isn’t working well, you may want to consider replacement.
– Garage Door Upgrade: Many business owners don’t realize what a big impact new garage doors can make on their commercial building. If you are looking for a way to give your building a face lift, you can replace the garage doors and get more than 100% return on your investment.
Professional Garage Door Services in Aliante, Centennial, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Enterprise, Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, Lone Mountain Village, North LV, Peccole Ranch, Paradise, Silverado Ranch, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, Tuscany Village, Whitney, Winchester & Las Vegas Nevada
If your commercial doors are having problems or you are worried that it might be time to replace them, you can turn to AAA Action Garage Doors to help you get the right doors for your building. If you are simply looking for repairs, you can leave that up to us as well. Call us today!