A common staple in any house is the garage door. Most homes these days feature an attached garage, complete with a garage door. Though most prefer the automatic opening and closing garage door system, some people prefer to keep their garage doors manual. More often than not, people tend to picture the old-fashioned garage doors when a garage door is brought up, and they are operated by a manual or automated chain and pulley. In most households, you will find that these are the most common models. When it comes the openers, they can be loud, are extremely heavy, require a lot of maintenance, and take up a lot of space. Fortunately, the revolutionary new garage door opener solves these problems and offers many additional benefits. Today, we at AAA Action Doors would like to share a few benefits of the wall mount garage door openers.
Wall Mount Garage Door Openers
As it quickly gains popularity, this innovative technology has revolutionized the industry. When it comes to the user’s convenience, wall mounted openers seem to have it all. Without dismantling the system, customizations, repairs, upgrades, and modifications are possible. In addition to being an economical option, everything is quicker and easier. However, it is critical you hire a professional garage door installation service to do the job.
Benefits of Wall Mount Garage Door Openers
1) Quiet Operation. These openers are the right choice for you if in the event your garage is next to a living room or bedroom. There is far less noise produced by these operations of these mounted openers. They are virtually silent, especially when your system is properly oiled and maintained.
2) Saves Space. At least 3 feet above them is required with the conventional older system. These wall-mounted openers are the right choice for anyone wanting to save space, but especially for those with low-roof garage. The garage door opener wall mount attaches itself to the side of your garage door. These compact openers connect with any turning mechanism you have.
3) Simple Garage Door Repairs. You no longer have to tear the whole system apart for any repairs. Usually, it can be fixed without unmounting the door opener, unless there is a more severe issue. You can do so easily as the system is small and separately attached to the door, even if it is serious and your opener needs to be sent to the manufacturer. Until your automatic opener is back, the door can work manually for some time.
4) More Affordable. To conceal their pulley garage openers, people often install false ceilings. People have to go above their budgets sometimes since this adds up to the expense of the project. It helps you save that extra expense because the wall-mounted opener doesn’t hang over the car and is an attractive-looking compact device.
5) Increased Safety. Right above your car, the chain and pulley systems are heavy and hang from the roof of your garage. You don’t have to worry if the system installation is professional, though there is always a small risk factor. Being why this system is virtually risk-free is because these openers don’t hang above your car, nor does the door.