Just because your garage door opens and closes for you each day doesn’t mean that it’s not time for a new one. Garage doors are the largest moving part of your home and you don’t want to wait until it completely breaks down. It can be frustrating when you need your car only to have it trapped in the garage because you can’t get the door open! There are reasons to get a new garage door right now to avoid this kind of emergency.
Reasons to Upgrade Your Garage Door
1. Increase the property value of your home. Your home will look a lot better with a new garage door. It will also make it look more appealing to potential buyers and home appraisers. Even if you’re not planning on moving, having a new garage door installed will give you a sense of pride in your home.
2. Customize you garage door. You don’t have to settle for a stock door. You can get exactly what you’re looking for by combining different elements of doors because when you design your own garage door, you decide the color, the decorative aspects, windows and features such as size and insulation.
3. Lower your energy costs. Getting a new garage door will do wonders for your energy bill and can have the new door paid in full! Newer garage doors are airtight and come with insulation. The climate in your garage can be controlled with minimal amounts of cooling and heating. The airtight seal will help protect your car and all the items in your garage from the weather, regardless of how hot or cold it gets outside.
4. More safety and security. New garage doors are more secure than older ones and having a new door will keep your items safe. Newer garage doors can even be operated with your smart phone, allowing you to control your door from anywhere. New doors can be a lot safer too because they have reverse systems that will stop and reverse the door if something or someone gets under the door. If you happen to have an older door you may not have this feature. This is a must for families with children and pets.
5. Less garage door maintenance. New garage doors will also be more valuable to you because you won’t need to deal with the maintenance that comes with older doors. You won’t need any maintenance or major repairs for a long time and if you’re planning on selling, this will give a new homeowner peace of mind. You can also have this peace of mind if you’re not planning on selling any time soon.
Garage Door Services in Las Vegas, Summerlin, North LV & Henderson Nevada
There are so many options with garage doors and you may feel a bit lost in the process of getting a new one. AAA Action Garage Doors has lots of knowledge on all the features that new garage doors provide and can have it installed for you safely and in no time at all! We guarantee our work to make sure you’re satisfied. Give us a call today!