It’s amazing how the garage door can add so much aesthetics to the exterior of your home. Typically, matching the design of the door needs to blend in well with the overall appearance of the home. But like everything we own, the garage door needs maintenance, including a paint job every so often. Not all doors can or should be painted, but the ones designed to benefit from a fresh coat from time to time. Giving your garage door a fresh coat can turn an outdated garage door into a trendy enhancement to the exterior of your home.
AAA Action Doors would like to take the opportunity to share a few tips and advice on painting your garage door.
Garage Door Color Ideas
Keeping up with the current designs and colors is a good way to give your home’s exterior an instant lift. Here are the top choices.
– White Garage Door: Utilizing white never goes out of style. It is a timeless classic that matches any motif. A white garage door gives a crisp, clean look and brightens your home. Where white is a common and popular color, if you are trying to market your home, the fresh white garage door can create curb appeal. If there is a downside to consider when choosing white, it is that white does not blend in the blemishes, dirt or dents.
– Garage Door in Soft Grey: The soft grey is new to the garage door scene. It is a neutral color, and like white matches most any design. Using the soft, pale grey will make your garage door blend into the rest of your home, putting the house in the spotlight.
– Black Garage Door: Black, dark grey or black with a blue tint has become favored among newly constructed houses. The tricky thing when using dark colors is that you have to consider the look of your home and maybe use the same color on the garage as you would on accent trimming.
– Garage Door in Taupe or Beige: An excellent color choice. However, if your home is designed with taupe or beige bricks, the garage door will sink into background and be unnoticed.
– Walnut Brown Garage Door: Painting the garage door a walnut brown and can enhance the garage door. Walnut brown can help create a wood door look, without using wood. Using walnut brown will give you a darker color look with a touch of warmth. Just remember when choosing the perfect color brown, there is a wide variety. You will need to be sure the right shade of brown is being used that accents the rest of the home instead of clashing with it.
Garage Door Installation, Replacement, Emergency Repairs, Preventive Maintenance in Las Vegas, Summerlin, North Las Vegas & Henderson Nevada
Your garage door requires plenty of maintenance, and may even need replacing eventually. Have professionals extend the life of your garage door by performing maintenance services and repairing any dilemmas you might face. Our experts at AAA Action Doors have the skills and experience required to conduct any services on your garage door no matter how old or new it is. Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.